- Masks MUST be worn in the building at all times.
- Your temperature will be taken at arrival. Any temperatures registering at 100° or higher will need to leave immediately.
- If you have any symptoms, please call immediately to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- If you have had close contact, please call immediately to reschedule or cancel your appointment, wait 2-3 days prior to testing. You are welcome to return after receiving a negative result. Please be sure to call our front office to schedule an appointment if you don't have one booked.
- If you have tested positively, we request that you wait 10 days from when you last had symptoms and ensure you've tested negatively prior to returning (we do understand that this is not the current CDC guideline, however we do have immunocompromised patients and clients that we are determined to keep as safe as possible while being cared for by us).
- Please remember that cancellations occurring under 24 hours and no-shows will be charged a $20 cancellation fee, so we request that you call as AS SOON AS you are aware that you've been exposed, have tested positively, or are feeling unwell.